Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Yard Yahtzee Etsy Shop

I am Excited to Announce that I will be posting a featured Etsy shop! 
I hope to bring to you some fun and extremely useful items for your homeschool!
I love this idea, because I am all about supporting moms in their business endeavors!
If YOU have an etsy shop, please message me and I will be happy to check it out (no promises, but I WILL check it!)
My first Etsy post will be from a woman that I knew in high school - many moons ago! This fun game will definitely help encourage outdoor play, improve counting skills, and promote family connectedness. I personally think its a really nifty idea!
So here is Kristy Ware Gile's (a former Arlington mom) Yard Yahtzee Etsy site. She also has some really cute onesies, sibling t-shirts, and other nice things.
Etsy Link: http://tidd.ly/f6359620



No comments:

Post a Comment